UFC star Nate Diaz found himself caught up in the news in a most unfortunate way. On Wednesday, the Miami Herald retracted a story that linked Diaz to an altercation with Miami police. The newspaper originally reported that Diaz had been “hospitalized after he attacked Miami cops at a police station.” Moments after the story went live on the Herald website and spread on social media, Diaz’s publicist, Zach Rosenfield, told MMA Junkie that the story was false. “The story is 100 percent and inequitably inaccurate,” Rosenfield said.
See original here: