LAS VEGAS – The world of social media did a good job of picking up KJ Noons when he was feeling a little down. Without them? Well, who knows what he’d have done after his controversial split-decision loss to Ryan Couture in January. But the Twitters and the Facebooks all blew up saying Noons won the fight and was robbed at the Strikeforce finale. Even UFC President Dana White chimed in on it, believing the judges got it wrong.
BAD MMA Tag CloudUFC • MMA • Junkie • Main Event • Dana White • Champion • Prelims • Ufc Tv • Ultimate Fighter • Pay Per View • Facebook • Las Vegas • Champ • Airs • Bellator • Debut • Strikeforce • Fuel Tv • Title Fight • Octagon • Featherweight • Opponent • Headliner • Fx • bouts • Knockout • Finale • Georges St Pierre • Mmajunkie • Saturday Night
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Couture: As I learned with Lesnar, Velasquez can’t gamble with Silva at UFC 160
- TJ Grant Feels Deserving of the Title Shot Should He Defeat Gray Maynard (UFC 160 Video)
- Regardless of what anyone thinks, Mark Hunt wants title shot with UFC 160 win
- Watch today’s Daniel Cormier Q&A on MMAjunkie.com at 5 p.m. ET
- Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks UFC Title Fight Being Targeted for This Fall
- UFC Fight Club Q&A with Daniel Cormier Video, Live Friday at 5 pm ET on MMAWeekly.com
- Czar Sklavos Intends to Parlay CFA 11 Fallon Fox Controversy Into a Spotlight for His Skills
- UFC 160 preview: How can ‘Bigfoot’ Silva upset champ Cain Velasquez?
- Dustin Poirier vs. Erik Koch slated for UFC 164 in Milwaukee
- IMMAF Announces 2014 World Championships in Conjunction with UFC Las Vegas Fight Week