Filed under: Featured Videos , News , UFC , Videos LAS VEGAS – Brock Lesnar said he’s not any more excited to compete at UFC 200 than he was earlier this week after recently learning that his fight with heavyweight Mark Hunt is the pay-per-view event’s new headliner. Lesnar (5-3 MMA, 4-3 UFC) vs. Hunt (12-10-1 MMA, 7-4-1 UFC) was bumped up to Saturday’s top spot at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas after news broke on that interim titleholder Jon Jones (22-1, 16-1 UFC) had been removed from his headlining title-unification fight with champ Daniel Cormier (17-1 MMA 6-1 UFC) due to a potential USADA doping violation . Although capping off a significant mega-event like UFC 200 is meaningful, especially since Lesnar also headlined UFC 100 in July 2009, he said it doesn’t change the fact he has to handle his business. “I’ve been in the business long enough, the entertainment business, the fight game – the show still goes on,” Lesnar at today’s UFC 200 open workouts.
See the original post here: