BAD MMA Terms of Service
The “BAD MMA” forums are a free form of self expression and as a member you accept full responsibility for your own actions, forum posts, and content submitted. We support the 1st Amendment. You agree to grant “BAD MMA” world-wide, royalty free, and non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute and publish any and all content you submit. Under no circumstances will “BAD MMA”, it’s employees, partners, affiliates, and/or owners be held liable or responsible in any way for any form of member submitted and/or member generated content.
You agree not to post any illegal, abusive, slanderous, libelous, obscene, or threatening content, or any other material that may violate any of your local laws, the laws of the country where the “BAD MMA” forums are hosted, or International Law. You agree to not post any copy written materials without authorization from the copyright holder. Doing so may lead to immediate and permanent suspension of your membership, with notification of your actions to the appropriate authorities and/or Internet Service Provider, if required by law. The IP address of all forum posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “BAD MMA” retains the right to remove, edit, move, or close any content at any time, at our sole descretion. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “BAD MMA” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
BAD MMA Terms of Sale Agreement
Upon registration, the buyer confirms they are 18 years of age or older, and acknowledges that they have read, understand, and agree to all terms of sale policies set fourth in this agreement.
Shipping & Handling : Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling expenses. There are no refunds and/or compensation provided to the buyer for shipping and handling fees incurred.
Refunds, Returns, and Disputes: If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us for support to resolve your issue. All returns must be authorized and receive a return authorization number before being returned. If the buyer disputes a charge that, in our sole discretion, is a valid charge under the provisions of our policies, the buyer is responsible to pay the full amount disputed, including an additional “Administrative Fee” of $50.00, as well as a monthly interest rate of 1.5% on the total amount owed, until the total amount owed is paid in full.
No Assignment. Neither the rights nor the obligations arising under this Agreement are assignable or transferable by the buyer without our express written consent, and any such attempted assignment or transfer shall be void and without effect.
Entire Agreement; Amendment; Waiver. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supercedes any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties. No waiver or modification of this Agreement will be binding upon either party unless made in a writing signed by both parties and no failure or delay in enforcing any right will be deemed a waiver.
BAD MMA DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the BADMMA website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to BADMMAt’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Funky Bacteria Productions
PO Box 100375
Cape Coral, FL 33910
(abuse at badmma.com)
Fax: (866) 995-2121