Joe Rogan sees how David Goggins could help Tony Ferguson ahead of UFC 296. Ferguson (25-9 MMA, 15-7 UFC) has been training with Goggins, a highly touted former Navy SEAL, for his upcoming fight vs. Paddy Pimblett (20-3 MMA, 4-0 UFC) on Dec. 16 in Las Vegas. Videos emerged of Ferguson undergoing intense cardio sessions in which he completed Goggins’ notorious “Hell Week.” Ferguson, who’s on a six-fight losing skid, has received criticism from the likes of Daniel Cormier and Pimblett for training with Goggins.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • PFL • Jon Jones • news • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • Dustin Poirier • AXS TV Fights • WSOF • Anderson Silva • Jorge Masvidal • Ronda Rousey • Nate Diaz • Francis Ngannou • Amanda Nunes • Donald Cerrone • Dana White • Max Holloway • Kamaru Usman • Michael Bisping • Tony Ferguson • Demetrious Johnson • videos • Derrick Lewis • Henry Cejudo • Tyron Woodley • Jose Aldo • Michael Chandler • One Championship • Georges St Pierre • Charles Oliveira • Alexander Volkanovski • video • Aljamain Sterling • Holly Holm • Joanna Jedrzejczyk • Stipe Miocic • Anthony Pettis
- MMA News (100967)
- Eddie Alvarez makes interesting prediction for Conor McGregor’s return
- Video: Arman Tsarukyan grabs Bobby Green by throat in new UFC Austin hotel altercation footage
- UFC on ESPN 52 predictions: Dariush or Tsarukyan, Green or Turner in Austin?
- Photos: UFC on ESPN 52 official weigh-ins
- Anthony Pettis picks ‘pioneer’ B.J. Penn as lightweight GOAT: ‘Without B.J., none of this would even be possible’
- UFC Austin Official Weigh-in Results: All fighters make weight
- UFC on ESPN 52 weigh-in results: Everyone makes weight – including Jalin Turner on short notice
- Dricus Du Plessis confident he would have ‘manhandled’ Israel Adesanya
- UFC prospect Raul Rosas Jr. says featherweight move inevitable: ‘My days are numbered at 135 pounds’
- UFC on ESPN 52 weigh-in results, live video stream