Tony Ferguson has reiterated that he does not intend to retire, and he’s even got a big post-UFC 296 plan in mind. Ferguson (25-9 MMA, 15-7 UFC) will look to snap a six-fight losing skid when he takes on Paddy Pimblett (20-3 MMA, 4-0 UFC) Dec. 16 in Las Vegas. The name Pimblett excited Ferguson when it was brought up to him, and the former interim lightweight champion wants to go after another international superstar if he’s able to get back into the win column.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • PFL • Jon Jones • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • Dustin Poirier • AXS TV Fights • WSOF • Anderson Silva • Jorge Masvidal • Ronda Rousey • Nate Diaz • Amanda Nunes • Donald Cerrone • Francis Ngannou • Max Holloway • Michael Bisping • Tony Ferguson • Dana White • Demetrious Johnson • Kamaru Usman • Tyron Woodley • Jose Aldo • Michael Chandler • One Championship • Georges St Pierre • Henry Cejudo • Derrick Lewis • Aljamain Sterling • Charles Oliveira • Holly Holm • Joanna Jedrzejczyk • Alexander Volkanovski • Stipe Miocic • Anthony Pettis • Cage Warriors • valentina shevchenko • t.j. dillashaw
- MMA News (99332)
- MMA Junkie Radio #3400: Another hundred episodes in the books!
- Robert Whittaker not surprised Australian fans got behind Sean Strickland at UFC 293
- Darren Till, Mike Perry engage in verbal spar: ‘I’d knock you clean out with a jab’
- Watch the emotional moment Dana White decided to give a defeated Contender Series fighter a UFC contract anyway
- Not ‘probably,’ Daniel Cormier says Aljamain Sterling ‘absolutely’ deserves Sean O’Malley rematch
- What Joe Rogan thinks of bare-knuckle fighting
- Sean O’Malley eyes early 2024 return, says UFC wants him to headline his own show
- What does Joe Rogan think of bare-knuckle fighting?
- Photos: Dana White’s Contender Series 65 weigh-ins and faceoffs
- UFC champ Islam Makhachev says Charles Oliveira’s complaint to fight in Abu Dhabi ‘makes no sense’