Rafael dos Anjos wants a big fight next. The former UFC lightweight champion called out Conor McGregor following his latest win in the octagon this past Saturday. Dos Anjos (32-14 MMA, 21-12 UFC) defeated fellow veteran Bryan Barberena (19-8 MMA, 10-6 UFC) by submission in the co-main event of UFC on ESPN 42 and then took the mic and challenged the Irish superstar. Dos Anjos feels he’s done enough to deserve a fight of that magnitude
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • Jon Jones • PFL • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • Dustin Poirier • WSOF • Anderson Silva • Ronda Rousey • Donald Cerrone • Jorge Masvidal • Amanda Nunes • Nate Diaz • Demetrious Johnson • Tony Ferguson • Max Holloway • Michael Bisping • tyron woodley • kamaru usman • Jose Aldo • Georges St Pierre • breaking • francis ngannou • front page • Derrick Lewis • ufc news • one championship • joanna jedrzejczyk • Henry Cejudo • charles oliveira • anthony pettis • Holly Holm • Michael Chandler • stipe miocic • Cage Warriors • Dana White • t.j. dillashaw
- MMA News (91298)
- UFC 282 Countdown Video: Paddy Pimblett vs. Jared Gordon
- UFC 282 Countdown Video: Jan Blachowicz vs. Magomed Ankalaev
- Jack Black reacts to Stephen Thompson’s UFC on ESPN 42 win: ‘Still got it’
- Manager: Kevin Holland suffered broken hand in first round of UFC on ESPN 42 loss, needs surgery
- Sean Shelby’s Shoes: What’s next for Kevin Holland after UFC on ESPN 42 loss?
- Sean Shelby’s Shoes: What’s next for Stephen Thompson after UFC on ESPN 42 win?
- 5 biggest takeaways from UFC on ESPN 42: Should Rafael dos Anjos win the Conor McGregor sweepstakes?
- Roman Dolidze explains why he should be Khamzat Chimaev’s return fight to middleweight
- Tai Tuivasa reacts to UFC on ESPN 42 knockout loss: ‘Didn’t get to put on a show and a shoey’
- Manager: Kevin Holland suffered broken hand in first round of UFC on ESPN 42 loss