(ALSO SEE: Mick Maynard’s Shoes: What’s next for Ketlen Vieira after UFC Fight Night 206 win? ) Holly Holm returned from a career-long layoff at UFC Fight Night 206 on Saturday and suffered what has to be one of the most frustrating losses of her career.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • news • breaking • video • Jon Jones • Daniel Cormier • PFL • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • WSOF • featured • Dustin Poirier • videos • Ronda Rousey • Anderson Silva • Donald Cerrone • Jorge Masvidal • Amanda Nunes • Demetrious Johnson • photo gallery • Michael Bisping • MMA • radio highlight • Max Holloway • Tony Ferguson • tyron woodley • Nate Diaz • Georges St Pierre • Jose Aldo • francis ngannou • radio • Derrick Lewis • kamaru usman • mma junkie radio • joanna jedrzejczyk • Holly Holm • anthony pettis • stipe miocic
- MMA News (85640)
- Junior Dos Santos shares health update following shoulder injury at Eagle FC 47
- Mick Maynard’s Shoes: What’s next for Holly Holm after UFC Fight Night 206 loss?
- Mick Maynard’s Shoes: What’s next for Ketlen Vieira after UFC Fight Night 206 win?
- UFC prospect Chase Hooper in no rush to the top: ‘The O’Malley approach is always a great one’
- Khabib Nurmagomedov puzzled by Cain Velasquez’s imprisonment: ‘What about other guy?’
- UFC’s Sam Hughes explains putting Daniel Cormier on the spot about after win: ‘I’m not no quitter’
- Michel Pereira claims Jorge Masvidal slid into his wife’s DMs, wants to make him pay in the octagon
- Chidi Njokuani says he proved his UFC debut was no ‘accident’ with second-straight first-round finish
- 4 biggest takeaways from UFC Fight Night 206: Does Holly Holm have a legit gripe for her loss?
- Julianna Peña vs. Amanda Nunes 2 official as UFC 277 heads to Dallas