Conor McGregor may be undecided about what’s next for him after rematching Nate Diaz at UFC 202, but company president Dana White is not. At McGregor’s personal media day last week, he remained non-committal about dropping down to 145 pounds to defend his featherweight title after he faces Diaz. He didn’t say he wouldn’t do it, but he said he hadn’t decided what was next for him. White, however, at Wednesday’s UFC 202 pre-fight press conference , said that he will absolutely defend his belt in his next fight… “or he’ll give it up.” After arriving 30 minutes late to the press conference, which devolved into a bottle and can throwing melee, McGregor had little time to address what’s next, but he did address the potential for a third fight with Diaz. RELATED >   VIDEO: Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz Presser Erupts in Bottle Throwing Melee “It will be a trilogy fight.

Read the original here:

Dana White: Conor McGregor Will Defend Featherweight Title or He’ll Give It Up – MMA Weekly

Comments are closed.

Welcome to BAD MMA – The origins of combat™
The BADDEST brand on the planet™
© 2009-2020 BADMMA.COM
All Rights Reserved.
The BAD MMA™ trademark, logos, slogans, and website
are the property of Funky Bacteria Productions
© 2009-2020 Funky Bacteria Productions ™
All Rights Reserved. =)

» Home « » Shop « » Forums « » Privacy Policy « » Terms of Service «