Bare Knuckle FC has a new majority stakeholder. On Wednesday, the founder of the promotion, David Feldman , announced that Triller, a social media company that has expanded into the promotion of boxing and other combat sports, has acquired a majority stake of BKFC. BKFC was founded in 2018, bringing sanctioned bare-knuckle boxing events to the U.S. for the first time since the late 1800s
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • news • Jon Jones • PFL • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • video • WSOF • Dustin Poirier • Ronda Rousey • Donald Cerrone • Anderson Silva • Amanda Nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Max Holloway • Demetrious Johnson • Michael Bisping • Nate Diaz • Tony Ferguson • tyron woodley • breaking • Georges St Pierre • Jose Aldo • francis ngannou • Derrick Lewis • kamaru usman • featured • joanna jedrzejczyk • anthony pettis • videos • Holly Holm • stipe miocic • Henry Cejudo • Cage Warriors • one championship • Alistair Overeem • charles oliveira
- MMA News (87965)
- Goiti Yamauchi looking for shot at interim champ Storley after Bellator 284 KO
- Video: What will happen when Israel Adesanya fights nemesis Alex Pereira at UFC 281?
- Brandon Moreno on UFC newcomer Yazmin Jauregui: ‘That girl has what it takes to be a champion’
- Jack Hermansson vs. Derek Brunson targeted for UFC’s Dec. 3 event
- 2022 PFL Playoffs 2 live and official results (noon ET)
- Video: Will Jon Jones’ lengthy layoff negatively impact his return and heavyweight debut?
- Jamahal Hill blasts critics saying he’s not ready for Jan Blachowicz: Thiago Santos ‘knocked him the f*ck out’
- Claressa Shields would love to box Amanda Nunes – then get inside the cage ‘but it would be in two years’
- UFC on ESPN 41 discussion thread
- UFC on ESPN 41 play-by-play and live results (4 p.m. ET)