Cory Sandhagen stole the show Saturday at UFC Fight Night 184 when he knocked former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar stiff with a violent flying knee. The knockout came 28 seconds into the fight and put it in second place on the UFC’s all-time fastest flying-knee finishes. It solidified Sandhagen’s place at the top of the division and set Edgar back with his first bantamweight defeat. But where does it rank in MMA history? Is it the best? Or was there another airborne knee-to-face moment that overtakes it?
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • breaking • Conor Mcgregor • news • mma rumors • Jon Jones • video • Daniel Cormier • AXS TV Fights • Khabib Nurmagomedov • WSOF • PFL • videos • Ronda Rousey • Dustin Poirier • Donald Cerrone • featured • Anderson Silva • Demetrious Johnson • MMA • amanda nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Michael Bisping • max holloway • Tony Ferguson • Nate Diaz • tyron woodley • Georges St Pierre • Jose Aldo • radio • joanna jedrzejczyk • radio highlight • Holly Holm • Derrick Lewis • stipe miocic • anthony pettis • Cage Warriors • Alistair Overeem • francis ngannou
- MMA News (78611)
- UFC 265 ‘Embedded,’ No. 4: ‘It’s painful to train with Ciryl’
- Alexander Volkanovski eager to send statement vs. Brian Ortega: ‘Winning is just not enough’
- Dana White sees Jake Paul’s appeal fading soon, says ‘shelf life is very f*cking short’
- Halle Berry’s MMA film ‘Bruised’ gets Netflix release date
- MMA Junkie Radio #3181: UFC 265 preview, guest Raufeon Stots, more
- Video: Which Bellator, UFC fighters hit the next level last Saturday?
- Sean Strickland fires back at ‘cocky motherf*cker’ Luke Rockhold with expletive-filled video message
- Alexander Volkov vs. Marcin Tybura added to UFC 267 on Oct. 30
- Video: Cheyanne Buys reignites fighter pay conversation, and it’s not a good look
- Jose Aldo hopes bantamweight momentum continues at UFC 265: ‘It’s the best weight division for me’