LAS VEGAS – Fighters from Saturday’s UFC on ESPN 39 event took home UFC Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay totaling $157,500. The program, a comprehensive plan that includes outfitting requirements, media obligations and other items under the fighter code of conduct, replaces the previous payments made under the UFC Athlete Outfitting Policy. UFC on ESPN 39 took place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The card aired on ESPN and streamed on ESPN+. The full UFC on ESPN 39 UFC Promotional Guidelines Compliance payouts included: * * * * Rafael Fiziev : $6,000 def. Rafael dos Anjos : $21,000 Caio Borralho : $4,000 def.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • news • Jon Jones • PFL • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • video • WSOF • Dustin Poirier • Ronda Rousey • Donald Cerrone • Anderson Silva • Amanda Nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Max Holloway • Demetrious Johnson • Michael Bisping • Nate Diaz • Tony Ferguson • tyron woodley • breaking • Georges St Pierre • featured • Jose Aldo • francis ngannou • kamaru usman • Derrick Lewis • joanna jedrzejczyk • videos • anthony pettis • Holly Holm • stipe miocic • Henry Cejudo • Cage Warriors • one championship • Alistair Overeem • charles oliveira
- MMA News (88100)
- Dana White’s Contender’s Series 50: Grading the winners
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk is really enjoying retirement | Photos
- Khamzat Chimaev on UFC 279 fight with Nate Diaz: ‘I can smash that guy easy’
- What casino does Dana White say is the best in the world?
- DWCS Week 4: Esteban Ribovics shocks with first-round KO of Thomas Paull
- Dana White’s Contender Series 50 results: All five winners receive a UFC contract
- Nearing 300 fights, muay Thai legend Buakaw Banchamek explains why it’s time to try something new with BKFC
- USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, Aug. 16: Nina Nunes’ retirement shakes up strawweight
- ‘Pissed off’ Paige VanZant releases statement after being pulled from BKFC 27
- UFC’s Loopy Godinez doesn’t regret fighting Angela Hill on short notice but wants full camp for return