Michael Page still has yet to find a home for his fighting future. The former two-time Bellator title challenger revealed he had fought out his contract with the promotion in July, and since has been exploring the free agent market of MMA. Page (21-2) is not opposed to re-sign with Bellator, where he mainly built his name, but said he can see himself fighting for the competition. “The UFC is a brand that I already pictured myself being in, simply because when I joined MMA, that was the main thing,” Page said on FREESTYLEBENDER . “There were very few other shows that existed, and even the shows that existed, they were very small comparatively, so that was the goal. “Obviously, times have changed and there’s’s a lot of big shows out there kind of competing
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • PFL • Jon Jones • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • Dustin Poirier • AXS TV Fights • WSOF • Anderson Silva • Jorge Masvidal • Ronda Rousey • Nate Diaz • Amanda Nunes • Donald Cerrone • Francis Ngannou • Max Holloway • Michael Bisping • Tony Ferguson • Dana White • Demetrious Johnson • Kamaru Usman • Tyron Woodley • Jose Aldo • Michael Chandler • One Championship • Georges St Pierre • Henry Cejudo • Derrick Lewis • Aljamain Sterling • Charles Oliveira • Holly Holm • Joanna Jedrzejczyk • Alexander Volkanovski • Stipe Miocic • Anthony Pettis • Cage Warriors • valentina shevchenko • t.j. dillashaw
- MMA News (99334)
- Video: Face mangled and teeth missing, BKFC fighter Melanie Shah loves this sh*t
- Loopy Godinez didn’t expect to enter UFC rankings, ‘but it was something that was coming sooner or later’
- MMA Junkie Radio #3400: Another hundred episodes in the books!
- Robert Whittaker not surprised Australian fans got behind Sean Strickland at UFC 293
- Darren Till, Mike Perry engage in verbal spar: ‘I’d knock you clean out with a jab’
- Watch the emotional moment Dana White decided to give a defeated Contender Series fighter a UFC contract anyway
- Not ‘probably,’ Daniel Cormier says Aljamain Sterling ‘absolutely’ deserves Sean O’Malley rematch
- What Joe Rogan thinks of bare-knuckle fighting
- Sean O’Malley eyes early 2024 return, says UFC wants him to headline his own show
- What does Joe Rogan think of bare-knuckle fighting?