After a roughly 10-year career in MMA, Nick Hein has decided to hang up his gloves. Hein said overnight on his Facebook page that he has decided to retire after a loss to Frank Camacho at UFC on ESPN+ 11 on Saturday in Stockholm. Camacho (22-7 MMA, 2-3 UFC) finished Hein (14-5-1 MMA, 4-4 UFC) with a second-round TKO , giving the German “Sergeant” three straight losses. “20 years judo sports (600 fights), including 10 J in the national team. 1 decade MMA, 5 years in the UFC. I’m ready for the next chapter.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • Jon Jones • PFL • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • Dustin Poirier • WSOF • Anderson Silva • Jorge Masvidal • Ronda Rousey • Donald Cerrone • Amanda Nunes • Nate Diaz • Demetrious Johnson • Max Holloway • Michael Bisping • Tony Ferguson • Francis Ngannou • Kamaru Usman • Tyron Woodley • Jose Aldo • Georges St Pierre • Dana White • One Championship • Derrick Lewis • Henry Cejudo • Michael Chandler • Joanna Jedrzejczyk • Holly Holm • Charles Oliveira • Anthony Pettis • Stipe Miocic • aljamain sterling • Cage Warriors • t.j. dillashaw • Alistair Overeem • Chael Sonnen
- MMA News (95654)
- Tim Elliott ‘for sure’ would fight Muhammad Mokaev after UFC on ESPN 45 win
- MMA Junkie Radio #3367: UFC on ESPN 45 wrap up, Anthony Romero interview, more
- Karine Silva in no rush to get fast tracked but wants opponent that gets her closer to UFC title goal
- Muhammad Naimov thanks ‘coach’ Cory Sandhagen for pushing him toward UFC dream
- Alexa Grasso reveals she tore ACL in Maycee Barber win: ‘I thought I was never going to fight the same’
- UFC 289 Embedded: The right time, the right moment
- UFC 289 ‘Embedded,’ No. 1: Irene Aldana winds down fight camp with champ Alexa Grasso
- Former UFC champion Chris Weidman booked to return against Brad Tavares at UFC 292
- UFC 289 commentary team, broadcast plans set: Paul Felder fills in for Joe Rogan
- Conor McGregor: What the heck is going on?