Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson thinks fellow 205-pound titleholder Jon Jones should take a warm-up fight in his heavyweight debut. Jackson fought Jones in Jones’ first title defense at UFC 135 back in September 2011, and became the beginning of Jones’ longest light heavyweight title reign in UFC history. “Honestly, no cap, Jon Jones is the best person I ever fought. I don’t think I could give him advice.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • news • Conor Mcgregor • video • Jon Jones • PFL • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • featured • videos • WSOF • Dustin Poirier • Ronda Rousey • Anderson Silva • Donald Cerrone • Amanda Nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Nate Diaz • Demetrious Johnson • Tony Ferguson • Max Holloway • Michael Bisping • tyron woodley • kamaru usman • Jose Aldo • Georges St Pierre • breaking • francis ngannou • Derrick Lewis • joanna jedrzejczyk • one championship • anthony pettis • Holly Holm • Henry Cejudo • stipe miocic • Cage Warriors • charles oliveira • Alistair Overeem
- MMA News (89554)
- Tito Ortiz explains why he backed out of 2007 boxing match with Dana White
- These UFC veterans are in MMA, boxing and kickboxing action Oct. 3-Oct. 9
- UFC adds Josh Parisian vs. Chase Sherman to Nov. 5 lineup
- RIZIN free fight: After shaky start, Floyd Mayweather blasts Mikuru Asakura with right hand
- Sean O’Malley declares Conor Mcgregor the G.O.A.T.
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno 4 slated for UFC 283
- Look back at the greatest UFC hits of Georges St-Pierre
- Aljamain Sterling says ‘there’s no doubt’ that T.J. Dillashaw is taking performance-enhancing drugs
- UFC Fight Night 211 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno 4 booked for UFC 283 title-unification bout