Jake Paul made an offer to Dana White – and Amanda Serrano just upped the stakes. One day after Paul challenged UFC president White to implement increased fighter pay and health care benefits for UFC athletes in exchange for him joining the promotion to fight Jorge Masvidal, world-renowned boxer Amanda Serrano added on. Serrano, who sports a 42-1-1 pro boxing record in addition to a 2-0-1 pro MMA record and a 5-0 jiu-jitsu record, said if White accepts, she’ll join the UFC to challenge for the women’s 125-pound title. “I will gladly sign a one fight deal with the UFC to challenge Valentina (Shevchenko) for the Flyweight Championship if UFC agrees to Jake’s offer,” Serrano wrote. “Let’s make history.” I will gladly sign a one fight deal with the UFC to challenge Valentina for the Flyweight Championship if UFC agrees to Jake’s offer. Let’s make history.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • breaking • Bellator • news • video • Conor Mcgregor • featured • videos • Jon Jones • mma rumors • Daniel Cormier • PFL • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • WSOF • Dustin Poirier • Ronda Rousey • Anderson Silva • Donald Cerrone • amanda nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Demetrious Johnson • MMA • tyron woodley • max holloway • Michael Bisping • Nate Diaz • Tony Ferguson • radio highlight • Georges St Pierre • Jose Aldo • radio • francis ngannou • Derrick Lewis • kamaru usman • joanna jedrzejczyk • mma junkie radio • Holly Holm • stipe miocic • photo gallery
- MMA News (82728)
- Mick Maynard’s Shoes: What’s next for Ciryl Gane, Brandon Moreno after UFC 270 title-fight losses?
- Mick Maynard’s Shoes: What’s next for champs Francis Ngannou, Deiveson Figueiredo after UFC 270?
- Ilia Topuria releases statement on UFC 270 withdrawal: ‘I will come back stronger than ever’
- Beneil Dariush confident grappling with Islam Makhachev: ‘I can do whatever I want’
- Said Nurmagomedov hopes to return before Ramadan in April, interested in Marlon Vera
- Michel Pereira surprised by Andre Fialho’s first round efforts at UFC 270
- Francis Ngannou details extent of knee injury, says doctors warned him of potential ‘irreversible damage’
- UFC 270 post-event facts: Deiveson Figueiredo makes history by reclaiming gold
- Report: Ex-UFC, Bellator fighter Maiquel Falcao killed in Brazil stabbing
- At 34, newcomer Victor Henry wants quick UFC rise: ‘I’m not here to take the easiest fights’