A few days after he announced testing positive for COVID-19, UFC veteran Matt Brown says he’s doing all right now. Brown had been scheduled to fight Bryan Barberena next Saturday, Dec.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • breaking • Bellator • news • video • Conor Mcgregor • featured • videos • Jon Jones • mma rumors • Daniel Cormier • PFL • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • WSOF • Dustin Poirier • Ronda Rousey • Anderson Silva • Donald Cerrone • amanda nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Demetrious Johnson • MMA • tyron woodley • max holloway • Michael Bisping • Nate Diaz • Tony Ferguson • Georges St Pierre • Jose Aldo • radio highlight • radio • Derrick Lewis • francis ngannou • kamaru usman • joanna jedrzejczyk • mma junkie radio • Holly Holm • stipe miocic • anthony pettis
- MMA News (82638)
- UFC 270 faceoff: Brandon Moreno, Deiveson Figueiredo have first trilogy-fight staredown
- UFC 270: Francis Ngannou, Ciryl Gane verbally spar over memory of actual sparring session
- Video: Watch today’s UFC 270 pre-fight press conference, including Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane
- UFC 270 faceoff: Francis Ngannou, Ciryl Gane have first staredown at press conference
- Photos: UFC 270 pre-fight press conference faceoffs, highlights
- Alexander Volkov vs. Tom Aspinall headlines UFC’s March return to London
- Video: UFC 270 will see two titles change hands … or … maybe not?
- Ilia Topuria: Movsar Evloev not undefeated anymore after pulling out of UFC 270
- Bellator vs. Fedor or Triller Triad Combat? Roy Nelson says he’s weighing options for next move
- Video: Watch today’s UFC 270 pre-fight press conference, including Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane (8 p.m. ET)