Paddy Pimblett wants on the UFC London card, but he doesn’t have an opponent yet. Rumblings emerged that Pimblett (17-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC) would be fighting Donald Cerrone at UFC 272 on March 5 in Las Vegas, but the rising star put those rumors to rest. Pimblett is very keen on fighting in front of a sold-out crowd in his home country and wants to build off of his spectacular UFC debut knockout of Luigi Vendramini in September. “There’s no truth to it,” Pimblett told Michael Bisping on the “Believe You Me” podcast.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • breaking • Bellator • news • video • Conor Mcgregor • featured • videos • Jon Jones • mma rumors • Daniel Cormier • PFL • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • WSOF • Dustin Poirier • Ronda Rousey • Anderson Silva • Donald Cerrone • amanda nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Demetrious Johnson • MMA • tyron woodley • max holloway • Michael Bisping • Nate Diaz • Tony Ferguson • Georges St Pierre • Jose Aldo • radio highlight • radio • Derrick Lewis • francis ngannou • kamaru usman • joanna jedrzejczyk • mma junkie radio • Holly Holm • stipe miocic • anthony pettis
- MMA News (82639)
- UFC 270 video: Brandon Moreno facepalms at Deiveson Figueiredo’s ‘crybaby motherf*cker’ comment
- UFC 270 faceoff: Brandon Moreno, Deiveson Figueiredo have first trilogy-fight staredown
- UFC 270: Francis Ngannou, Ciryl Gane verbally spar over memory of actual sparring session
- Video: Watch today’s UFC 270 pre-fight press conference, including Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane
- UFC 270 faceoff: Francis Ngannou, Ciryl Gane have first staredown at press conference
- Photos: UFC 270 pre-fight press conference faceoffs, highlights
- Alexander Volkov vs. Tom Aspinall headlines UFC’s March return to London
- Video: UFC 270 will see two titles change hands … or … maybe not?
- Ilia Topuria: Movsar Evloev not undefeated anymore after pulling out of UFC 270
- Bellator vs. Fedor or Triller Triad Combat? Roy Nelson says he’s weighing options for next move