Since making his pro debut in October of 2021, heavyweight Austin Green has been on a tear. Over the course of the first year of his career, Green has gone undefeated in three bouts, finishing all three of his opponents and spending less than seven minutes total in the cage during his fights. “It’s been good,” Green told MMAWeekly.com. “It’s been pretty much perfect for me. I couldn’t ask for a better start.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • PFL • Jon Jones • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • Dustin Poirier • AXS TV Fights • WSOF • Anderson Silva • Jorge Masvidal • Ronda Rousey • Amanda Nunes • Nate Diaz • Donald Cerrone • Max Holloway • Francis Ngannou • Michael Bisping • Demetrious Johnson • Tony Ferguson • Dana White • Kamaru Usman • Tyron Woodley • Jose Aldo • Michael Chandler • Georges St Pierre • Derrick Lewis • Henry Cejudo • One Championship • Aljamain Sterling • Charles Oliveira • Holly Holm • Joanna Jedrzejczyk • Alexander Volkanovski • Anthony Pettis • Stipe Miocic • Cage Warriors • valentina shevchenko • t.j. dillashaw
- MMA News (99032)
- Video: Does Aljamain Sterling have a valid point about Sean O’Malley title rematch?
- Gilbert Burns: UFC champ Leon Edwards ‘very good,’ will beat Colby Covington and Belal Muhammad
- Colby Covington eyeing Islam Makhachev for champion vs. champion clash
- Bryce Mitchell praises Ilia Topuria but gives UFC champ Alexander Volkanovski ‘slight edge’
- Bellator’s Mads Burnell blasts ‘soft as f*ck’ modern jiu-jitsu for making art less effective for MMA
- Mateusz Gamrot eager to test grappling vs. Islam Makhachev: ‘I am the best wrestler in the lightweight division’
- Daniel Cormier says Stipe Miocic has ‘never looked better’ ahead of Jon Jones title fight at UFC 295
- Bryan Battle declares himself ‘most exciting to come out of ‘The Ultimate Fighter’ in forever’
- Johnny Eblen confident in striking vs. Fabian Edwards at Bellator 299: ‘I’m going to rearrange his face with my fists’
- Aaron Pico advises young fighters to focus on development, not championships: ‘There’s no rush’