T.J. Dillashaw surprised the MMA world last week when his manager revealed that the former UFC bantamweight champion decided to retire after undergoing surgery on his shoulder. Dillashaw came into his UFC 280 title fight with Aljamain Sterling with an injured shoulder that only got worse during the bout and contributed greatly to his second-round TKO loss.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • Jon Jones • PFL • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • Dustin Poirier • WSOF • Anderson Silva • Ronda Rousey • Donald Cerrone • Jorge Masvidal • Amanda Nunes • Nate Diaz • Demetrious Johnson • Tony Ferguson • Michael Bisping • Max Holloway • Kamaru Usman • news • Francis Ngannou • Tyron Woodley • Jose Aldo • Georges St Pierre • Derrick Lewis • One Championship • Henry Cejudo • Dana White • Joanna Jedrzejczyk • Michael Chandler • Holly Holm • Charles Oliveira • Anthony Pettis • Stipe Miocic • Cage Warriors • aljamain sterling • t.j. dillashaw • Alistair Overeem
- MMA News (94381)
- Archie Colgan likes the way he matches up against Justin Montalvo at Bellator 293
- Sullivan Cauley wants top-10 opponents if victorious over Luke Trainer at Bellator 293
- Photos: Bellator 293 ceremonial weigh-ins and faceoffs
- MMA Junkie Radio #3348: Guest Yianni Diakomihalis, Bellator 293 and PFL previews, more
- Corey Anderson vs. Phil Davis added to Bellator 297 in Chicago
- Bellator 293 predictions: What are our two down-the-middle picks in Cali?
- Jose Aldo: Floyd Mayweather boxing match ‘could go down in Saudi Arabia’
- UFC’s May 13 Fight Night event lands in Charlotte
- Former UFC Champ to Headline SlapFIGHT 25
- Ian Machado Garry promises future UFC Ireland headliner: ‘Give me Jorge Masvidal in Dublin’