The upcoming UFC Fight Night event on February 18 has lost a scheduled matchup. A neck injury has forced Ramiz Brahimaj out of his welterweight bout against Carlston Harris at UFC Fight Night 219 , which takes place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. MMA Junkie confirmed details of Brahimaj’s injury with a source following a social media post from Harris announcing the cancelation of the bout. It is unclear how long Brahimaj (10-4 MMA, 2-2 UFC) will be sidelined with the neck injury, but he is unable to compete on Feb. 18. Brahimaj was set to fight for the first time since last year.
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • Jon Jones • PFL • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • Dustin Poirier • WSOF • Anderson Silva • Ronda Rousey • Donald Cerrone • Jorge Masvidal • Amanda Nunes • Nate Diaz • Demetrious Johnson • Tony Ferguson • Michael Bisping • Max Holloway • Kamaru Usman • news • Francis Ngannou • Tyron Woodley • Jose Aldo • Georges St Pierre • Derrick Lewis • One Championship • Henry Cejudo • Dana White • Joanna Jedrzejczyk • Michael Chandler • Holly Holm • Charles Oliveira • Anthony Pettis • Stipe Miocic • Cage Warriors • aljamain sterling • t.j. dillashaw • Alistair Overeem
- MMA News (94381)
- Archie Colgan likes the way he matches up against Justin Montalvo at Bellator 293
- Sullivan Cauley wants top-10 opponents if victorious over Luke Trainer at Bellator 293
- Photos: Bellator 293 ceremonial weigh-ins and faceoffs
- MMA Junkie Radio #3348: Guest Yianni Diakomihalis, Bellator 293 and PFL previews, more
- Corey Anderson vs. Phil Davis added to Bellator 297 in Chicago
- Bellator 293 predictions: What are our two down-the-middle picks in Cali?
- Jose Aldo: Floyd Mayweather boxing match ‘could go down in Saudi Arabia’
- UFC’s May 13 Fight Night event lands in Charlotte
- Former UFC Champ to Headline SlapFIGHT 25
- Ian Machado Garry promises future UFC Ireland headliner: ‘Give me Jorge Masvidal in Dublin’