Just a few months shy of his 25th birthday, Aaron Pico ’s professional MMA career already has been a rollercoaster. One of the most highly touted prospects in the sport’s history, Pico has shown moments of brilliance, but he’s also had devastating setbacks that saw him get knocked out in back-to-back fights, bringing his overall record to 4-3 at one point. But now, after going 3-0 in 2020 with three finishes, Pico (7-3 MMA, 7-3 BMMA) has learned to pump the brakes and enjoy the process. He takes on Aidan Lee (9-4 MMA, 2-1 BMMA) next week at Bellator 260 and while he’s confident he can take out any featherweight on the roster, he’s solely focused on the task at hand
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • breaking • Conor Mcgregor • mma rumors • Jon Jones • Daniel Cormier • AXS TV Fights • Khabib Nurmagomedov • WSOF • Ronda Rousey • news • PFL • Donald Cerrone • Anderson Silva • Dustin Poirier • Demetrious Johnson • MMA • amanda nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Michael Bisping • max holloway • Tony Ferguson • Nate Diaz • Georges St Pierre • tyron woodley • video • Jose Aldo • radio • joanna jedrzejczyk • Holly Holm • stipe miocic • Derrick Lewis • anthony pettis • Cage Warriors • Alistair Overeem • radio highlight • Chris Weidman • francis ngannou • Henry Cejudo
- MMA News (77411)
- UFC on ESPN 25 breakdown: Can Dan Ige get back on a roll against ‘The Korean Zombie’?
- UFC on ESPN 25 weigh-in results: Full card set after issue-free morning
- UFC on ESPN 25 predictions: ‘Korean Zombie’ or Dan Ige in featherweight showdown?
- Ahead of Bellator 261 title fight, Timothy Johnson reflects on skid that nearly ended his career
- Photos: UFC on ESPN 25 official weigh-ins and faceoffs
- UFC on ESPN 25 video: ‘Korean Zombie,’ Dan Ige make weight for headliner
- Gleison Tibau was surprised with split decision victory over Rory MacDonald at 2021 PFL 5
- Photos: Dan Ige through the years
- Photos: ‘The Korean Zombie’ Chan Sung Jung through the years
- UFC on ESPN 25: Serghei Spivac knows he has to be wary of Aleksei Oleinik’s grappling