UNCASVILLE, Conn. – Aaron Pico answered questions at the Bellator 260 media day ahead of his about against Aiden Lee. Pico (7-3 MMA, 7-3 BMMA) meets Lee (9-4 MMA, 2-1 BMMA) in a featherweight bout on Friday’s main card at Mohegan Sun Arena. The JacksonWink product is looking to improve his winning streak to four in a row and maintain his status as one of the brightest young stars in the sport. Pico discussed why his April return was delayed, his evolution as a fighter in MMA, and much more
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • breaking • Conor Mcgregor • mma rumors • Jon Jones • Daniel Cormier • AXS TV Fights • Khabib Nurmagomedov • WSOF • Ronda Rousey • news • PFL • Donald Cerrone • Anderson Silva • Dustin Poirier • Demetrious Johnson • MMA • amanda nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Michael Bisping • max holloway • Tony Ferguson • Nate Diaz • Georges St Pierre • tyron woodley • video • Jose Aldo • radio • joanna jedrzejczyk • Holly Holm • stipe miocic • Derrick Lewis • anthony pettis • Cage Warriors • Alistair Overeem • radio highlight • Chris Weidman • francis ngannou • Henry Cejudo
- MMA News (77411)
- UFC on ESPN 25 breakdown: Can Dan Ige get back on a roll against ‘The Korean Zombie’?
- UFC on ESPN 25 weigh-in results: Full card set after issue-free morning
- UFC on ESPN 25 predictions: ‘Korean Zombie’ or Dan Ige in featherweight showdown?
- Ahead of Bellator 261 title fight, Timothy Johnson reflects on skid that nearly ended his career
- Photos: UFC on ESPN 25 official weigh-ins and faceoffs
- UFC on ESPN 25 video: ‘Korean Zombie,’ Dan Ige make weight for headliner
- Gleison Tibau was surprised with split decision victory over Rory MacDonald at 2021 PFL 5
- Photos: Dan Ige through the years
- Photos: ‘The Korean Zombie’ Chan Sung Jung through the years
- UFC on ESPN 25: Serghei Spivac knows he has to be wary of Aleksei Oleinik’s grappling