UFC lightweight Rafael Fiziev earned his first Octagon career finish and performance bonus at UFC 256 back in 2020, when he secured the victory over opponent Renato Moicano via first-round knockout. Fiziev is set to face Rafael dos Anjos next in the main event at UFC Vegas 58 on Saturday, July 9th. Pedro Munhoz shares medical record following eye injury against Sean O’Malley (Video Courtesy of UFC )
BAD MMA Trending CloudUFC • Bellator • Conor Mcgregor • news • Jon Jones • PFL • Daniel Cormier • Khabib Nurmagomedov • AXS TV Fights • video • WSOF • Dustin Poirier • Ronda Rousey • Donald Cerrone • Anderson Silva • Amanda Nunes • Jorge Masvidal • Max Holloway • Demetrious Johnson • Michael Bisping • Nate Diaz • Tony Ferguson • tyron woodley • breaking • Georges St Pierre • Jose Aldo • francis ngannou • Derrick Lewis • kamaru usman • featured • joanna jedrzejczyk • anthony pettis • videos • Holly Holm • stipe miocic • Henry Cejudo • Cage Warriors • one championship • Alistair Overeem • charles oliveira
- MMA News (87967)
- Ex-champ Ilima-Lei Macfarlane eyeing perfect Bellator retirement storyline vs. friend Liz Carmouche
- UFC targets Max Griffin vs. Tim Means for Oct. 29 event
- Goiti Yamauchi looking for shot at interim champ Storley after Bellator 284 KO
- Video: What will happen when Israel Adesanya fights nemesis Alex Pereira at UFC 281?
- Brandon Moreno on UFC newcomer Yazmin Jauregui: ‘That girl has what it takes to be a champion’
- Jack Hermansson vs. Derek Brunson targeted for UFC’s Dec. 3 event
- 2022 PFL Playoffs 2 live and official results (noon ET)
- Video: Will Jon Jones’ lengthy layoff negatively impact his return and heavyweight debut?
- Jamahal Hill blasts critics saying he’s not ready for Jan Blachowicz: Thiago Santos ‘knocked him the f*ck out’
- Claressa Shields would love to box Amanda Nunes – then get inside the cage ‘but it would be in two years’